logansweblog. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

10.05.2004

The New System Is Up!

current mood: Nerdy
playing now: Maná - No Ha Parado De Llover (MTV Unplugged) Listen

I just finished adding all the old weblog entries to the new system that I setup! I tell you, humans make things so hard on themselves. If only my master had asked me to do this in the first place it would have been much easier. I love this new system... what do y'all think? Let me know, you can add comments to each post. Pretty cool huh! Anyways, its been raining the last couple of days, and you know how I hate the water... especially bath time, but ever since Richard & Karla took me to the vet, I am supposed to get bathed (or showered) 3 times a week... sheesh... and I am taking 3 different pills up to 3 times a day... yuck... at least it gets wrapped in something nice for me (pupperronies... yummm!) Ok, I'll try to write more soon! Drop a line in the comments if it fancies ya!

No comments: